Across the industry and around the world, broadcasters and media companies are experiencing a transformational period of both disruption and opportunity as they embark on a technology migration to IP.
With the introduction of Imagine Advisory Services (IAS), we offer professional consultations for broadcast and media customers making the migration-driven business- and technology-level decisions that will determine the future of their facilities and operations.
Leveraging our extensive industry experience and understanding of the unique business of broadcast, our team will engage with your staff to:
- review the viability of current procedures and operations
- conduct in-depth infrastructure Health Checks
- develop comprehensive business continuity plans, including revenue protection and optimization frameworks
- deliver customized technology and change management briefings
- recommend extended care opportunities
Inform and Educate
- Basic Briefings – tailored to the management team and decision-makers
- Advanced Briefings – in-depth technology sessions for operational and engineering staff
Analyze and Remediate
Service and Optimize
IAS Service and Optimization offerings can help with:
- SDI to IP
- Bare-metal to virtualized on-/off-prem cloud
- Satellite to terrestrial distribution
- HD/SDR to UHD/HDR
- Current revenue sources
- New revenue opportunities
- Workflow and business operations
- Proofs of concept/Lab-as-a-service
Your Path. Your Pace.
Take it on with Imagine Advisory Services.
Let's get started!
- Information & Education
- Business Continuity Check (Playout & Networking)
- Business Continuity Check (Ad Tech)
- Health Check (Playout)
- Health Check (Networking & Infrastructure)
- Health Check (Advertising Management Systems)
- Service & Optimization
We’re committed to your privacy. Imagine Communications uses the information you provide to us to contact you with relevant content and updates regarding our products and services. To help personalize your experience, please update your preferences. You may also unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, check out our privacy-policy.