Landmark™ Rights & Scheduling combines planning, rights management, and scheduling for the omni-platform world in a streamlined, workflow-oriented solution. Manage the rapid expansion of delivery platforms with scheduling tools for traditional linear playlists and nonlinear services such as catch-up, OTT, and delivery to mobile devices. The comprehensive scheduling engine provides the tools to create single or multichannel presentation schedules, combining program content, interstitials, commercials, and promotions into a single, frame-accurate playlist.
Get the most from your programming assets with extensive rights, scheduling, and planning tools that enable you to optimize your schedule, reach viewers on every platform, and maximize your profits.
- Unified solution for linear and nonlinear/on-demand scheduling in a single system
- Advanced omni-platform rights, scheduling and traffic optimizes content usage and maximizes revenue
- Automated features and seamless integration with MAM, sales, playout and financial systems
- Extensive planning tools maximize rights usage
- Flexible management of promos, commercials and interstitials
- Integration layer API for seamless real-time data exchange in the broadcast system landscape
- Advanced reporting and compliance
- Base Data (Channel) – business critical
- Program Planning – sophisticated planning and EPG
- Promo Management – dynamic promo creation, versioning and scheduling
- Presentation Scheduling – automated and efficient presentation scheduling
- Rights Management – contracts and rights tracking for linear and non-linear
- Material Management – workflow driven material management
- Financial Control – full financial reporting and multi-method amortization
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has received the NewBay Best of Show Award for the recently introduced xG Schedule™, a next-generation, cloud-based scheduling and planning system for linear, on-demand and digital platforms. The award was presented on April 20th at the 2016 NAB Show in Las Vegas, NV, by TV Technology.
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has installed its Landmark™ Sales, Rights & Scheduling system at Turner Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong. The transformation in Turner’s business operations puts all of Turner’s planning and campaign management in a single solution, helping to eliminate bottlenecks and the need to transfer data from one system to another.
Download Data Sheet