LandmarkOSI™ Traffic & Billing provides North America television, cable and radio channels, networks and groups with advanced functionality for managing mission-critical operations efficiently, profitably and with unparalleled control. The modular solution provides easy-to-use, powerful tools for traffic, accounting, and yield management — and closes the loop with simple, powerful integrations with playout automation, Internet ad serving, dynamic ad insertion and other operational systems.
Scalable to any sized broadcaster — with a system proven to handle 650+ stations and numerous networks — LandmarkOSI Traffic & Billing takes full advantage of the latest tools to deliver next-generation solutions. With hundreds of unique features and real-time, interactive reports, the platform enhances your competitive edge to drive new revenue and manage your stations more efficiently.
- Real-time: With centralized environments, maximize station inventory and increase revenue across multiple stations, markets and media platforms
- Open: Leverage a standards-based, open database and real-time interactive reporting to deliver the right information when you need it
- Turnkey: Be on the air quickly with LandmarkOSI Cloud™ – the industry’s only true cloud-based system
- Ready: Access advanced support options with remote shadow training, and online eHelp
- Ease of use: LandmarkOSI™ Internet provides all the tools broadcasters need to manage spot and Internet advertising together on one platform — and maximize revenue potential across all of your screens. Integrates seamlessly with Google® Ad Manager, FatTail or direct entry.
- Cloud hosting centralizes operations without capital investment
- Real-time inventory and interactive skim enhance sales revenue growth
- Proven multi-level workflow for automatic approval routing
- Unified linear and digital on the same contract/invoice
- Live log with instant BXF updates of programs, commercials, promos and secondary events
- BXF copy seamlessly ingests copy from ECN with multichannel copy assignment
- Electronic contract Import and GL/Lock Box import for efficient, accurate data entry
- Reporting, Interactive Skim and xG Scorecard add media-centric sales, inventory, and financial metrics
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has supplied SNJ Today, a community-oriented multichannel media company serving southern New Jersey, with an end-to-end, fully integrated solution for managing its entire advertising sales and video operations. The installation, anchored by Imagine Communications’ LandmarkOSI™ Traffic & Billing advertising management system and the Versio™ integrated playout solution, enables SNJ Today to streamline ad sales operations across its television, radio, Web and print properties, as well as provide the communities of southern New Jersey with relevant, high-quality broadcast and streaming video content.
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has been awarded an Emmy® for Pioneering Optimization of Advertising Placement in Single Channel Linear Television Programs by the Technology and Engineering Achievement Committee of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The award was presented January 8 at a ceremony at the Bellagio Hotel during the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Imagine Communications, a global leader in video infrastructure, advertising systems and workflow management solutions serving the media networks, broadcast stations, digital media, communication providers and enterprise markets, today announced that Daystar Television Network, the award-winning, faith-based global network, has selected Imagine Communications to upgrade its operations from SD to HD with a complete, end-to-end broadcast workflow solution. The tightly integrated implementation spans production, master control and play-to-air operations, and replaces an existing traffic and billing system with a more efficient, centralized international solution for Daystar’s cable networks and 100 television properties. The comprehensive offering helps streamline business operations for Daystar’s headquarters and primary production facility in Dallas and enhances its ability to deliver HD content to more than 700 million households in 200 countries.
Imagine Communications, a global leader in video infrastructure, advertising systems and workflow management solutions serving media networks, broadcast stations, digital media, communication service providers and enterprise markets, today announced the release of LandmarkOSI™ Traffic & Billing 8.4 – the first traffic and billing system in the industry to give broadcast television, cable and radio stations in North America the ability to receive and electronically ingest commercial instructions using the SMPTE Broadcast eXchange Format (BXF) 3.0.
Download Data Sheet