As the complexity of multi-product advertising increases, many media sales organizations are dealing with a fragmented advertising business, multiple financial operations, manual, duplicate workflows, and frustrated customers dealing with numerous departments and invoices.
Imagine Communications xG Finance ™ unified billing and financial management software streamlines multi-platform advertising into a single financial system − improving customer satisfaction and laying the groundwork for growth. Simplify revenue management across your business with a system that enables you to fully monetize relationships, manage, track, and assess customer performance, and generate higher revenue across your business.
xG Finance caters to all media providers, whether they be traditional or virtual cable or satellite, broadcast, digital or other media. The solution is designed to offer a maximum of flexibility while balancing the unique needs of each media such as relevant metrics, edi exports and invoice presentation and content. Furthermore, the system allows media providers to provide a consolidated multi-media invoice that reflects the global advertising footprint for an advertising campaign.
Invest in a billing system that is designed to evolve in step with the industry as new revenue models emerge.
- Streamline multi-platform billing, consolidate invoices and financial information across your business
- Deliver consolidated invoices to enhance your end-customer experience
- Remove the barriers to revenue visibility while streamlining your operation
- Gain clear visibility with rich reporting to better analyze invoice data, accounts receivable, revenue, and aging
- Leverage enterprise-level scalability and extensibility that embraces customer-driven change, with a unified system synchronizes multi-product back-office for revenue projection, billing, collections, and account management
- Unified system synchronizes multi-product back-office for revenue projection, billing, collections, and account management
- A single, simple bill for complex advertising media platforms, combining affidavit information from multiple systems and consolidating invoices to match multi-product sales orders
- Invoice options for customer-defined cycles, unlimited recipients, and batching to reduce manual labor and errors
- Reporting options offer multiple parameters for more details, full catalog of standard and ad-hoc reports for invoice data, accounts receivable, revenue and aging
- More accountability and accuracy, with a general ledger that solves complex revenue recognition and forecasting challenges, SOX and GAAP compliant
- More ad types, expand without increasing headcount, eliminates double entry as traffic systems and order data merges automatically
- More Account-Centric: Supports multiple financial transactions and adjustments to keep accounts current and accurate
- More Accountability: A general ledger separates invoice activity from actual revenue and through an automated system, invoices are processed with customer-defined allocations
- User-friendly UI provides grid search, one-click data export to Excel, key metrics summary, an employee portal for cross-functional views without burdening finance
- Billing flexibility, direct agency billing with sales source relationship intact saves time and increases accuracy, easier payment entry, enable credit holds and alerts
- Integrated workflow provides needed key data for users and systems to streamline the back-office, reduces key entry and copy/paste
- Consolidates Data, Eliminates Double-Entry: Validates incoming orders, customer and billable item information from multiple traffic systems
- Industry-leading customer support from training, implementation to every day – 24/7
Download Data Sheet