Nexio® Motion™ is the integration and workflow enablement platform for Imagine storage and playout solutions. The system creates automated processes that move and manage media between Imagine products, storage, and third-party solutions, kicking off workflows such as quality control, transcoding, restore from archive, and many more.
Transform media from one file format to another by incorporating Imagine’s SelenioFlex™ File transcoder for ingest into a Nexio Motion environment, publishing for OTT, or a multitude of other integrations. In addition to these automatic operations, processes can be triggered manually, and priorities can be modified based on your immediate needs.
- Provides a comprehensive toolset to create automatic processes, reducing or eliminating manual intervention
- Simplifies workflow, transparently manage all your media movement requirements
- Delivers fully automated processes, allowing highly efficient and cost-effective operations working across ingest, QC, production, playout and new media distribution systems
- Trigger workflows automatically based on new, updated or deleted media in storage
- Schedule tasks at fixed times and dates
- Initiate workflows from external systems such as Imagine’s automation and media asset management
- Copy, move, delete, rename, check IDs and retrieve metadata from video file servers and other storage
- Archive, restore and transcode
- Monitor storage usage, and automatically e-mail system administrators
- Query the traffic system to extract a purge list
- Import work order lists of material to process
- Design or modify processes with the user interface-based configuration tools (training and support fees applicable)
For Single-Station Operations or Small Playout Facilities (coupled with Versio™ modular playout )
Automatically transfer and transcode file-based material for ingest
Distribute material for playout, IPTV, Web, etc.
Enhance playout by extending automation system to automatically restore missing media from any defined location (video disks, online storage, archives, FTP servers) to the playout server
For Multichannel Operations, Networks, Cable and DTH (coupled with ADC™ / D-Series™ Automation )
Automatically ingest and archive file-based material
Large-scale, complex material movement support for archive, near-line storage, playout, VOD, remote uplink/headend and disaster recovery site
Extend automation systems (D-Series™ and ADC™) by automatically restoring missing media from any defined location to the playout server
For Mobile, IPTV, VOD and NVOD (coupled with SelenioFlex™ File: File-to-File Transcoding)
Quality check/correct material
Transcode to multiple formats
Distribute to multiple platforms
Automatically manage your media from the data center through the NOC to the remote head-end/insertion point
Imagine Communications has supplied a virtualized playout and asset management system to Janata Television, based in Kathmandu, Nepal. Janata (which translates from Hindi as “the people’s”) TV is part of the Nepalese Janata media company, which is also active in radio and publishing.
Imagine Communications is providing a full upgrade of the central technical facilities at Abu Dhabi Media, one of the most forward-looking media companies in the MENA region. The centre, which includes playout facilities for 15 HD channels, relied extensively on Imagine technology when it was first established 10 years ago.
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has successfully implemented a business continuity playout site, with full premium channel functionality, for Abu Dhabi Media (ADM). The disaster recovery solution uses Imagine Communications’ playout, automation and other software products running on du’s Media Cloud platform. du is one of the leading ICT service providers in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to providing ADM with a cost-efficient and fully functional disaster recovery facility, the cloud-based deployment has prompted the media company to revitalize its premises-based playout operations to match the performance and flexibility of the new cloud-based facilities.
Download Data Sheet