AdConnections™ delivers the new standard in broadcast sales technology. The system provides Web-based research and proposal tools to give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
AdConnections cloud technology offers immediate, real-time access to avails, packages, pending, and report features. The system is accessible from anywhere, anytime with just a web browser, and the relational database ensures that all updates are immediately accessible to your sales team without disrupting workflow.
With AdConnections, your sales team can respond immediately to out-of-area clients, last-minute requests or changes for avails and packages, and email them along with your favorite one-sheets. It’s as easy as attaching and opening a file. The browser-based interface provides access from any secured computer.
We design your system to ensure that your data is secure — there are no system overloads, downtime or waiting for installations or upgrades. There is also no competition for computer access while books are loaded or inventory is being maintained.
- Manage advertising across traditional, web, and multimedia
- Maximize inventory and increase profits with real-time access to avails, packages, pending, and reporting
- Scale the system to your needs and expand as you grow
- Centralize on a single database and system to lower operational costs
- Deploy your way in the cloud, hosted, or on-premise
- Real-time pending activity
- Ability to assign accounts from/to salesperson
- Quick search capabilities by agency/advertiser/salesperson/flight dates/dayparts
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Agency, Advertiser, Product Category, and Buyer
- Customize each program to look at multiple spot lengths and books
- Create weekly packages for up to 100 weeks and daily packages up to 100 days
- Estimate and negotiate ratings for your station or the market on the fly
- Multiple book averages on the fly
- Attach important one-sheets to programs and email them to the buyer
- Email directly from an avail and package
- View multiple flights, books, demos and lengths all at once; no need to toggle between screens
- Create a package/schedule in a calendar view
- Move packages to orders in real time
- Hide/show columns and rows
- Print summary by station, flight, daypart, length, month and quarter
- Auto build package by budget or GRPs
- Add, delete, hide, clone, merge, move, copy rates and/or adjust multiple flights in one move
- Recover weeks or days in flight management
- Combine programming within or across dayparts to maximize inventory and increase selling power
- Full interoperability with LandmarkOSI™ Traffic & Billing delivers real-time inventory information and direct proposal-to-contract workflow
- Extensive integrations with multiple third-party traffic systems
- Real-time help with AdConnections “Send Message” feature
- Access to training and client service by phone or through AdConnections online Meeting Center
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has installed its Landmark™ Sales, Rights & Scheduling system at Turner Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong. The transformation in Turner’s business operations puts all of Turner’s planning and campaign management in a single solution, helping to eliminate bottlenecks and the need to transfer data from one system to another.
Download Data Sheet