Broadcast Master™ is a flexible, cost-effective system for growing television operations. The comprehensive suite of modular and scalable rights, sales, scheduling, and media management solutions enables broadcasters to drive productivity and revenue with the tools to automate and manage your daily operations, allowing you to focus on the business of broadcasting.
Maximize efficiency, enhance your company’s image, and deliver quality services for your advertisers and agencies. With a range of flexible tools, Broadcast Master enables you to easily launch new channels, develop exciting new revenue sources, including product placements and secondary event messaging, and optionally manage nonlinear and catch-up scheduling.
- A single, integrated system that simplifies workflows and eliminates errors
- Delivery of total channel management through to frame-accurate playlist creation
- Integrated management tools for linear and nonlinear program rights, advertising sales, media management, and station workflow improvement
- Ability to enhance system capabilities by adding modules as your business grows
- Integrated audit, with the ability to configure which data elements are tracked at field level
- Multichannel and multi-region support for sharing programming and selling across channels
- Full multicurrency tools manage orders and invoice in any currency with reporting based on ordered or channel currency
- Rich multi-language features enable users to enter and display data in a local language
- Program Planning – planning, EPG and performance management
- Promo Management – dynamic promo and secondary event creation, versioning and scheduling
- Presentation Scheduling – automated linear and nonlinear presentation scheduling
- Nonlinear Scheduling – seamless nonlinear and catch-up presentation scheduling
- Rights Management – contracts and rights for linear and nonlinear platforms with formatting
- Material Management – workflow-driven material management with MAM integration
- Advertising Sales – ad sales with multi-currency, ratecard, ratings, and invoice bases
Imagine Communications, a global leader in video and advertising solutions serving the media and entertainment, multichannel video programming distributors and enterprise markets, today announced it has implemented its Broadcast Master™ traffic and scheduling system at the headquarters of Botswana TV and Radio (BTV&R) in Gabarone, Botswana. BTV&R is embarking on a transition to a fully digital, tapeless environment, and Broadcast Master is central to delivering the transition and to developing new and efficient workflows.
Download Data Sheet