Imagine Every Screen Transcoding and Streaming Solutions
LEADING THE WAY TO “TV ANYWHERE”
Though still in the relatively early stages, the “TV Anywhere” revolution is firmly entrenched in the mindset of video subscribers and consumers who are demanding more access to more content titles from more locations on more devices. Consumers have embraced the Internet and IP networks as viable distribution methods for this new wave of services but are expecting broadcast-quality video to be delivered to the desktop, laptop, smartphone, Set-top box, gaming console and Connected TV. Operators must choose their Internet/IP network delivery platforms wisely to find one that is flexible enough to support a broad range of content types, wrappers and streaming protocols.
Imagine ICE Streaming System solutions fit the bill by offering users the highest quality of experience available while giving operators unprecedented amounts of scalability, flexibility and reliability when providing advanced video services for current and next-generation consumer devices.
- Video transcoding from multiple broadcast standards to a common MPEG-4/h.264 output
- Audio transcoding from multiple broadcast standards to myriad advanced audio codec (AAC) outputs
- Motion Adaptive Pixel Accurate De-Interlacing optimizes video quality for progressive displays
- Resolution scaling for multiple device types
- Fragmentation into Interchangeable Compressed Element (ICE) chunks
- Wrapping for various distribution channels (Microsoft Silverlight, Adobe Zeri, Apple HLS)
- HTTP Streaming delivers the content to the Content Distribution Network (CDN)
- Encryption and Digital Rights Management (DRM) to protect valuable content
- Adaptive Streaming client communicates with the server to coordinate appropriate ICE chunk for distribution